Boulder Flatirons Rotary club meets every Wednesday morning from 7:15am-8:30am at the East Boulder Senior Center, 5660 Sioux Dr., Boulder, CO.
Each meeting begins at 7:15am with social time and a light buffet breakfast. The business meeting begins at 7:30am, followed by the program at 8:00am, and the meeting ends promptly at 8:30am. Our weekly program schedule can be found on the Calendar of Events page.
Guests are welcome to join us every Wednesday morning for networking, breakfast (on us!), and a program.
For more information on Boulder Flatirons Rotary, email email@example.com.
If you are a visiting Rotarian, we charge just $5 for breakfast.
Information for Speakers
- What equipment do you need for your presentation? Please let us know at least a week before your scheduled speech. Contact Bill Hendrick by calling: 720-256-9837.
- We will call you one week before your presentation and the night before in case you have any questions. Please give us your cell phone number in case we need to get in touch with you the morning of your presentation.
- Please provide a brief biography for your introduction and tell us something about yourself or your work that would help us know you better. Please email this one-week before you are scheduled to speak.
- Please arrive no later than 7:30 a.m. We will meet you just inside the front door of the Senior Center. If you are running late, please call us on the cell phone number listed above. You'll be our guest for a light buffet breakfast in the meeting room.
- The time allotted for your presentation is from 8:00 - 8:20, followed by a question and answer period from 8:20 - 8:30. Our meeting ends promptly at 8:30 a.m. Please tailor your presentation to meet these time frames.
- Please keep in mind that you are speaking to a diverse group with widely differing political backgrounds. Please do not campaign; no solicitations for services or products allowed.
- Enter the door of the East Boulder Senior Center and turn left. We meet in the Flagstaff Room.