Speaker Information - Virtual Meetings
- What equipment do you need for your presentation? Please let us know at least a week before your scheduled speech. Contact Bill Hendrick by calling: 720-256-9837.
- We will call you one week before your presentation and the night before in case you have any questions. Please give us your cell phone number in case we need to get in touch with you the morning of your presentation.
- Please provide a brief biography for your introduction and tell us something about yourself or your work that would help us know you better. Please email this one-week before you are scheduled to speak.
- Please arrive in the Zoom room no later than 7:50 a.m. If you are running late, please call us on the cell phone number listed above.
- The time allotted for your presentation is 20 minutes; approximately from 8:15 to 8:35, followed by a 10 minute question and answer period. You may also present for 30 minutes and stay after the meeting ends to answer questions. Our meeting ends promptly at 9:00 a.m. Please tailor your presentation to meet these time frames.
- Please keep in mind that you are speaking to a diverse group with widely differing backgrounds and beliefs. We want to learn from you, but please do not campaign for any political causes. We do not allow solicitations for services or products.